Friday, July 1, 2011

莫名其妙 =_=

She is very weird
full of curiosity and asked for my updates
i told her everything included my thoughts

she seems disagreed
and i FEEL that she thought like this
"WATEVER la..its your career..your decision"

and later on she got pissed off
when i took her job as an example
and she told me seriously
"Don't take my previous job as an example."
then she offline and ciao angrily
in fact she really had a bad mentor in her previous employment

sien diao
she always care about me
and will ask about my progress here whenever she saw me online
but seriously
i feel that she doesn't really care about me la..
i mean..not from her True Heart

I am too Sensitive i guess??


this is just what i think
If you just wanna find someone to chat with u
just fill up your free time when u are boring
chat for something else

If you wanna care about the person
please at least show your sincerity
u might have shown it
but be frankly i did not feel it =.=


don't be so fake please.


FAK YIU~



All the above is just my feeling and thoughts.
Don't take it seriously ya~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment