Friday, July 1, 2011

抉择

Decision is very hard when you think about Money in your career.
Especially when you need it for living.

Anyway, I have decided what to choose now...at this moment lol
hopefully i won't change my mind by Monday.
Cause it'd been bothering me for the whole night.

I am just 23 this year (but turning 24 very soon =.=)
Yup, I am young enough to pursuit my dream.
And what I really need to make up my mind is
The Reasons that I really wanna get a job here

1. Learning / Experince
2. Money
3. English
4. Dream -- haha =P

Experience/Learning comes first.
It does not mean that I cannot learn in Msia
But I have this kind of thought that I can learn faster in SG.
(Prove me if I were wrong)

The amount of money that I am going to give up is really alot.
But like what Hippo told me
look at the Bright side
the things you are going to explore
will be more valuable than the amount of money
you earn in the other company

Seriously
Experiences Are Priceless

I am still young and I still can earn alot of money
when I have a stronger "Weapon" with me

And I think at the moment
I am pursuing the excellence of work and getting recognition
which this really makes me feel excited
instead of getting more money income


-Never Have Regrets-


Hope that this is my first decision and Last =)
Good night Balls.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what else i can say, always by your side =)
    all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. am proving to you! I learned alot in my industry okay!
    but chances hard to get! Anyway, you have picked your path! work and strike! when you have sharp toools, you have more $$$ to earn! no worrys!

    ReplyDelete